World Kindness Day is on November 13. Here are some great ideas to celebrate, adapted from PBS.
1. Leave a special surprise for a family member, friend, or Team Member. Try flowers, baked treats, or an invitation to lunch.
2. Help someone out. Help your child make their bed or help a friend with yard work. If you’re a Manager or Supervisor, lend a hand in various departments.
3. Donate to a charity or volunteer in the community. Your might even collect canned good or toys to donate.
4. Give a handwritten thank you card to someone who makes a difference.
5. Pay it forward. Pay the toll for the car behind you, pick up the tab for another table, or bring someone a cup of coffee.
6. If you notice litter, don’t wait for someone else to pick it up. Help keep our communities beautiful!
7. Write uplifting quotes or kind words on slips of paper. Leave them in places where others are sure to find them.
8. Smile at at least 10 people.
9. Call, email, or visit an old friend.
10. Start an Acts of Kindness list.
Posted on Nov 7, 2013