Do you ever wonder what makes a winning Spirit nomination? In short,winning nominations include specifics about the nominee’s actions versus generalities such as, “they go above and beyond.” Good nominations also include the results of these actions. How did these actions positively impact customer service, SALT scores, revenue, or the community?
It’s also important to note that most times a winner isn’t selected for one action, but for a collection of actions that add up to something special.
We asked a Spirit Award expert for insight about what made recent winning nominations so good. Click on your brand below to learn more!
- Conrad—Special skills and results
- DoubleTree by Hilton—Little actions that add up to something special, specific results
- Embassy Suites—Specific details and results
- Hampton—Specific details and results
- Hilton—Specific details and results
- Hilton Garden Inn—Strengthening communities and taking leadership
- Homewood/Home2 Suites—Little actions that add up to something special
- Waldorf Astoria—Commitment to brand pillars
- Hilton Worldwide—Specific details and results
Posted on Jan 10, 2013