April 24-30 is our opportunity to recognize the Administrative Professionals who keep us organized, on task, and on our toes. Check out these ways to celebrate, adapted from this article:
- Give a nice gift basket filled with their favorite things, such as cheese and crackers, candy, or bath supplies
- Take him or her out to lunch at a nice local restaurant
- Spring for a morning at a local spa, or free services at your hotel’s facilities.
- Give a gift certificate for a dinner for two
- Give them the afternoon off to go shopping, You might even add in a few gift cards!
- Give them a personalized gift card, such as a gas card for someone with a long commute, a transportation card for someone who takes the bus, or a long distance calling card for someone whose family lives far away.
- Arrange a car wash and have managers wash your admin professionals’ cars
- Present a plaque for his or her years of valued work
- Provide a family pass to the movies. Don’t forget the snacks!
- Learn your Team Member’s favorite author and buy their latest book (or, give a gift card to a book store)
- Offer a long lunch—or the afternoon off.
Posted on Mar 30, 2016