For the 3rd. day of HSK week we displayed HSK equipment uses with the department and safety issues related to usage of these equipment.
As per the initial planner, we have focused on the activities related the community of Hurghada in order to show the effective participation and the pioneer role for Hilton in community.
The activities as shown through the pictures were including; spending a day at one of the main hospital in Hurghada city, cleaning the public areas, landscape, moreover to add a smile on patients’s faces specially the Kids and showing sympathy towards them.
HK keeping team agreed on that day and during their presence at the Nile Hospital to Make-A-Wish of child comes true.
The fantastic HK team met 2 children;
1) Galal (10 Years old) who stays at the hospital for almost 1 month, he wished to spend a full day Hilton plaza kids club and swimming pool, the team assured to Gala that he has an open invitation to a full day at Hilton Plaza and definitely can use all the facilities.
2) Youssef (13 years old) has wished to see the under water world by the glass bottom boat, HK team confirmed to Youssef that will arrange an excursion by the sea scope located at Hilton Plaza ( semi submarine) after his recovery.
Please find attached 2 pictures for Emad El badry, the winner by the Best SALT award.
The photo showing Emad while he is receiving the appreciation certificate for this competition.
1) Entertainment activities ( darts, singing etc..)
2) Best Room (in terms of cleanliness)
3) Best decorated room ( toweling art work).
View our photos from Housekeeping Week to see the Mohamed winner by best room competition.
Posted on Oct 3, 2010