Hilton Evian-les-Bains, France
International Housekeeping Week Planner
Every afternoon, we will organize some small games and a snack. Team members from all the departments will be warmly welcomed.
1st day :
– All week long, we will hide some housekeeping bucks in the guest suites and the common areas. They will have to be given back to the supervisors. The winner will be the one who find the most bucks, and will be congratulated the last day.
2nd day :
– During 5 days, 1 Team Member from each department of the hotel will spend 2 hours with the chambermaids, in order to discover their work.
– In the afternoon, toilet paper pyramid contest!!
3rd day :
– Team Members will have to show their drawing skills, by making their collegues guess some words without saying anything! Some artists might be hidden in our team!
4th day :
– Housekeeping Team will go and enjoy a lunch in our fine dining restaurant, Le Riva.
5th day :
– “Treasure Hunt”. Team members will have to solve an enigma… and meet some HOD’s and assistants who will be able to help them!
6th day :
– Race on the edge of the lake! Then snack on our sunny (we hope!) terrasse in the Executive Lounge.
– Each Team Member will receive some gifts. The winners of our daily contests will get some extra presents.
– And of course, the french way to celebrate the end of our Housekeeping Week 2011. Champagne for everybody!!!
Posted on Sep 11, 2011