We are operating a successful November 2011 program designed to inspire Front Desk Agents to sell suite upgrades. In the first three weeks of the “Suite Spots” program, Front Desk Agents have booked 50 suite upgrades ($1,000 of additional room revenue). The outline of the program is below:
On the Spot Upgrades
Incentive Program for Hampton Inn & Suites–Amelia Island
• Program Period: November 1–30, 2011
• Program Participants: Front Desk Agents
• Program Objective: Increase number of Sunday-Thursday suite upgrades for non-HHonors guests
• Program Awards: $2.00 to Front Desk Agents for each reservation upgrade achieved for Sunday-Thursday stays. Additionally, the agent who books the most upgrades during the 30-day program period will earn a $50.00 gift certificate.
• Program Detail: Present the idea to all call-in, walk-in, and
pre-registered guests of the opportunity to upgrade from a standard
room to a suite for only $20.00 a night.
• Suggested Program Dialogue to Encourage Upgrade:
“Mr./Ms. (use their last name), I wanted to let you know about
a special that we’re running this month where you can upgrade
to one of our luxurious suites for only $20.00 per night. The suite provides a living room/dining room/kitchenette and a separate bedroom…
would you be interested in upgrading your stay?”
Posted on Nov 22, 2011