Spirit of the Garden Winner,
As Concierge I do my best to set an example of Customer Service by:
1. I’ve driven guest to where they needed to go, when unable to get a cab in a timely manner.
2. Give a special touch for Romantic Package by putting a heart out of rose petals on the bed and having the chef make chocolate covered strawberries to have in their room.
3. Attend soccer games when guest came from Ireland to play in a soccer tournament.
4. Take crackers and soda to room when guest don’t feel well.
5. Put cupcake and birthday balloon when guest is celebrating birthday.
6. Pick up flower bouquet when guest request came too late to have it delivered.
7. Provide birthday cards and cake for team members.
8. Go back to hotel at 10 pm to take team member home when vehicle not working.
9. Provide food for fellow team member when they are down on their luck.
10. Try to help fellow team members when they need help in their department.
It is my goal to let not only our guest, but every team member know how very special they are to Hilton and me also.
Posted on Aug 20, 2010